Petite Tin Candle - Yashioka Gardenia 4oz
A tribute to creamy white gardenias, pink-edged tuberose, delicately spiced clove buds with scented stalks that come out to play as the sun goes down. Unforgettably exotic, intoxicating blossoms preside over the summer night, drifting silently and anointing all in their wake with a heady and sensual perfume that serves as both muse and inspiration for this luminously beautiful home fragrance.
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.
Learn more about product care