The clock strikes twelve, and the house is still, glowing with anticipation for festivities ahead. Enchanting emerald green and fresh Rosemary garland drape the warm fireplace. The centerpiece of celebration, the tree, reaches out with fragrant branches of Noble Fir and Cedarwood, dusted with festive Cardamom spice. Adorned in the spirit and sparkle of the holidays, a tapestry of Cashmere Musk and Warm Amber lights cast shadows dancing into the morning light. The Holidays have arrived..
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.
Have questions? Ask a Beauty Expert