Organic Fermented Nutrient Blend with Flora Culture™ (mung beans*, chick peas*, millet*, spirulina powder*, red lentils*, adzuki beans*, barley grass powder*, wheat grass powder*, quinoa*, chlorella powder*, honey*, molasses*, broccoli sprouted powder, chia seed powder, lemon powder, St Mary’s thistle*, dandelion root*, burdock*, turmeric, ginger root powder*, cinnamon powder*), sprouted pea fibre*, Jerusalem artichoke root extract powder*, spinach leaf powder*, nettle leaf powder*, alfalfa grass*, collard greens leaf powder*, kale leaf powder*, beetroot powder*, apple powder*, Digestive Enzyme Blend (amylase, protease, lipase, lactase and cellulase), natural apple flavour, broccoli sprout powder*, stevia leaf extract powder*.
*Certified Organic ingredients.
• Flora Culture (™) - 12 strains of bacteria including lactobacillus, bifidum and beneficial yeasts introduced to the formula as part of our unique lacto-fermentation process. This process ferments ingredients over a 6-8 week period, making ingredients more bio-available and creating a broad-spectrum probiotic.
• Probiotics - each serve of CLEANSE contains a minimum of one billion probiotics to support digestive health.
• Lactobacillus metabolites - produced by our exclusive Flora Culture™ lacto-fermentation process, research shows that these compounds may have immune-boosting benefits.
• Digestive enzyme super blend - amylase, protease, lipase, lactase and cellulose to aid digestion and nutrient assimilation, help balance your gut and support your body’s natural detoxification processes.
• Prebiotics - rich in soluble fibre from bio-fermented legumes and seeds as well as inulin from Jerusalem artichoke, to feed the beneficial bacteria in your gut.
• Traditional liver-supporting herbs and foods - including bio-fermented St Mary’s thistle, beetroot, dandelion, nettle, burdock root, fennel, broccoli sprouts, kale, collard greens and rosemary.
• Bio-fermented alkalising greens - leafy greens, barley grass, wheat grass, spirulina and chlorella to help reduce acidity of the body’s tissues.