Kate Middleton's Top 5 Favorite Things, extratv.com
What it is:
This lash enhancing, advanced RevitaLash® formula contains a proprietary blend of proven functional cosmetic ingredients pioneered by Athena, combined with an infusion of powerful peptides and soothing botanicals.
What it does:
It helps add curl, shine, and beauty to your natural eyelashes.
- Designed to both beautify and nourish the eyelashes
- Contains propriety ingredients to help you achieve long, beautiful, healthy looking lashes
- Available in a bigger packaging size
- Before bedtime, apply a thin line of RevitaLash to the base of your lashes, above the level of your skin. DO NOT APPLY MORE FREQUENTLY THAN ONCE PER DAY . Remember, only a small quantity of RevitaLash is needed for beautiful natural lashes.
- One brush stroke is sufficient.
Please note: We recommended that you wash your hands and face with mild soap and water prior to the application of RevitaLash.
Before using RevitaLash, be sure the tamper-proof safety seal is intact. Do not get in eye. Rinse with water if eye contact occurs. If irritation develops with initial usage, reduce frequency of usage until the lid irritation resolves. If redness or irritation persists or is excessive, discontinue use and consult your physician. Never apply RevitaLash in a moving vehicle. Do not touch your eye with the applicator. To safeguard RevitaLash purity always handle and use in a sanitary manner: Do not share, do not dilute with water, saliva or any other substance. Keep out of reach of children; cap tightly after use. If your eye or eyelid is scratched or injured, stop using all eye cosmetics, including RevitaLash and consult an eye doctor immediately. Because this product has not been tested under all possible conditions, we recommended you not use RevitaLash if you are pregnant or nursing, currently taking cancer chemotherapy, or under the age of 18. If you are being treated for any ocular disorder or have had previous eye surgery (including cataract-implant surgery), use RevitaLash under the supervision of your physician.
Be the first to review this product!
Submit Your Review