What it is:
Go from demur to dazzling with our crystal gem appliques. Be creative, have fun, make your next Manicure a Red Carpet French Manicure from the comfort of your home.
What it does:
A classic French Manicure nail has always been the ultimate statement of a refined, well dressed woman. The French Manicure look which originated in Paris generations ago as a pink nail and natural white tip is today just as fashionable . Now Red Carpet Manicure gives you all of the tools plus a few extras to create the perfect French Manicure with Red Carpet Manicure's LED GEL Polish. Just follow the simple instructions and viola your nails will say "Manifique, Splendide, Superbe"!!! Go from demur to dazzling with Red Carpet Manicure's crystal gem appliques. Be creative, have fun, make your next Manicure a Red Carpet French Manicure from the comfort of your home. LED light is not included.
- Cures in a LED Light in 45 seconds or 3 minutes in traditional UV lamps
- Soak completely off in 10-15 minutes
Be the first to review this product!
Submit Your Review
To apply your gel polish:
• Brush on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer to clean nails.
• Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel to nails and cure in the Portable LED light for 1 minute or in the Professional LED light for 30seconds.
• Apply a thin coat of your chosen gel colour and cure in the Portable LED light for 3 minutes or in the Professional LED light for 45 seconds.
• Repeat process for a second coat.
• Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Seal & Shine Top Coat Gel and cure for 2 minutes using the portable LED light or for 45 seconds using the Professional LED light.
• To finish remove tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser. To remove gel polish safely and effectively:
• Buff the surface of the nail to break the top coat seal.
• Saturate a cotton ball with Erase Gel Nail Polish Remover.
• Place cotton on nail and wrap finger in aluminium foil.
• Leave nail wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes.
• Unwrap foil and slide off cotton.
• Gently scrape off remaining polish with a hoof stick.
• Finish by massaging Revitalise Nourishing Cuticle Oil into the cuticle and natural nail.