What it is:
Formulated without Ammonia or Peroxide, the J.F. Lazartigue Color Emulsion is a fabulous permanent color for your hair that actually conditions and treats your hair. It maintains and promotes the health of your hair, offering 100% grey coverage and a long lasting color that resists to sun exposure and sea water.
What it does:
The black J.F. Lazartigue Color Emulsion is based on an algae gel compound, which acts by coating the hair with a film of glossy color. It features a jet black color that tones with the natural color of your hair.
The color emulsion is completely safe, as it does not raise hair scales, but rather integrates with them. The protective film coats and reinforces hair, leaving it stronger and shinier. It’s simple to use and can create a refined hair tone or a subtle gradation.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Colors hair without damaging it
• Conditions the hair
• Refines hair tone
• Can create a subtle gradation
• Coats the hair with a protective film
• Resists sun exposure and sea water
• Ammonia & Peroxide FREE
Be the first to review this product!
Submit Your Review
• For first time coverage, apply the emulsion on roots, section by section.
• Continue to apply on the lengths and leave on 20-40 minutes.
• Rinse off well.
• For touch ups, apply onto roots only and leave on 20-40 minutes.
• Rinse well.