What it is:
Magically gets rid of knots. Not to mention complaining.The Knot Genie Detangling Brush was created for every mom that has endured the foot stomping and screaming matches that come with brushing their child's hair. With the Knot Genie, even the curliest, most knotted up hair practically slips through the unique bristle configuration - gently and painlessly.
What it does:
The magic trick behind the Knot Genie is one we are happy to reveal. It all has to do with the different lengths of teeth on the brush. When brushing, they bend just right, to gently untangle the hair. And because of this lack of stress, the hair's cuticle stays unharmed... revealing the smoothest, shiniest hair you've ever seen.
Handles like a dream. The fact that The Knot Genie isn't like traditional hair brushes goes way beyond the bristle side. Its unique cloud-shaped top fits the palm nicely, whether you're right or left handed. Which means it feels more like an extension of your hand than a grooming tool. And also means the brushing process is far more comfortable, gentle, and most importantly, done quickly. Voila!
- Easy brushing for kids and adults
- Virtually stops breakage and split ends.
- Magically gets rid of knots, and complaints
Be the first to review this product!
Submit Your Review
1) Conditioner helps. Just like lock lubricant helps a frozen lock, conditioner helps the Knot Genie undo knots and tangles. Condition after washing, and then rub a bit of conditioner between your hands and work through wet hair before brushing.
2) Go easy on shampoo. The better the hair's condition, the easier it will be to brush — even with your Knot Genie. So when working with hair that needs to be "washed" every day (like curly hair that can only be brushed wet), use shampoo only every few days and "wash" with conditioner the others.
3) Start small go slowly. Hair that is extremely hard to brush (especially long or curly hair) should be sectioned before brushing. Use your fingers to separate a section at a time and then begin brushing against your hand, starting at the ends and working up to the roots. This will let you apply extra untangling pressure to the knots, without pulling the hair.
4) Dry or wet? Thick, straight or wavy hair will shine beautifully after brushing wet or dry. But don't ever brush curly hair dry with any brush, including the Knot Genie. Unless, of course, you're going for that Bozo look.