Dandrene â€” the hyperformance antidandruff shampoo â€” helps people embarrassed by greasy dandruff on hair and clothing, irritated by an itchy red scalp, plagued by oiliness, or mildly concerned about fungal odor.
Because Dandrene shuts down dandruff via three methods of action
1) by applying next-generation antimycotic technology to inhibit the fungi that generate dandruff
2) by drying up the excess oils that fuel those fungi, and
3) by delivering nutrients to repair and rebuild hair and scalp. Volumes of clinical research demonstrate these properties.
Dandrene out-performs mass-market products by deploying more effective antifungal agents and natural extracts, especially
1) climbazole, the best inhibitor today against the fungi that generate scales
2) ketoconazole, proven in years of trials to inhibit fungi as effectively as any compound
3) manuka and willow complex, a botanical source of antimycotic triketones, polyphenols, and salicylic derivatives, and
4) extract of pomegranate, a superfruit with properties to regulate epidermal differentiation, slow down scaling, and strengthen the barrier function of skin. Full-spectrum Dandrene also lavishes hair and scalp with
5) brewer's yeast, rich in vitamins, amino acids, and minerals.
Be the first to review this product!
Submit Your Review
Review Date: 6/5/2010 6:25 am
Best Product Ever!
Have had a scalp problem for a long time. Tried Dandrene and it has exceeded my expectations. My scalp is no longer sore and itchy and my hair is softer and more manageable. Thanks!
For best results, shampoo two or three times per week, allowing Dandrene to contact the scalp for five minutes. Rinse thoroughly.