What it is:
WaterSlide is the simplest, purest lubricant you can find -- just four ingredients and one of them is water! Even though it’s water-based, there’s no sticky, goopy mess like other water-based lubes. That’s because there is no glycerin in it.
What it does:
For women who are very sensitive, there's not a whole lot here to have a reaction to. The Facts: Water-based, non-toxic, non-staining, odorless, and vegan. WaterSlide features natural carrageenan extract (from red algae seaweed), no silicones, petroleums, parabens, sticky glycerins or preservatives. WaterSlide rejuvenates itself when it comes into contact with moisture, whether it be your own lubrication or saliva, so you don’t need to reapply it.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Petroleum Free: Because petroleum is greasy, attracts dirt and doesn’t absorb or rinse off
• Paraben Free: Because parabens can affect hormone levels and have a possible link to breast cancer
• Phthalate Free: Because phthalates are potential toxins, allergens, and endocrine disruptors
• Glycerin Free: Because glycerin can cause yeast infections
Be the first to review this product!
Submit Your Review
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Citric Acid
• WaterSlide® should be used in conjunction with other safe-sex practices.
• WaterSlide® alone does not treat or prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
• WaterSlide® contains no spermicide and does not prevent pregnancy.