What it is:
Since Tend Skin® Liquid first hit the market in late 1994, customers have asked for an easier way to apply it to the skin, so the Refillable Roll-On System was made.
What it does:
Now you have the benefits of using Tend Skin Liquid with the convenience of a roll-on that minimizes product waste. No more cotton balls or peeling fingers! This item has four parts; a reservoir that holds the product, a roll-on ball sleeve into which the product reservoir screws so the roll-on can be used, a cap that tightly seals the reservoir during shipping, travel and while it sits on a shelf waiting to be sold, and a cap over the roll-on ball.
Tend Skin effectively reduces the appearance of ingrown hair, razor bumps, and redness from shaving, waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal.
Key Features & Benefits:
• When applied regularly, Tend Skin® Liquid effectively reduces appearance of unsightly razor bumps
• Applying Tend Skin® Liquid regularly to areas that are waxed or treated with electrolysis will reduce the appearance of ingrown hair formation that occurs after the procedure
• It works as an extremely effective underarm deodorant
• Try it on your feet before putting your shoes and socks on. It will prevent foot odor, as well as stop foot odor if applied at the time you remove your shoes
Be the first to review this product!
Submit Your Review
A thin coat of Tend Skin® Liquid is all you need. Don’t overdo it, especially after waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal which are all “surgical” procedures; tissue is “torn” or “burned” during these treatments. Raw tissue is subject to stinging when almost anything contacts it.
A thin “dampen-only” coat keeps the product on the skin surface and “out” of the freshly treated follicles.
• Leave product on the skin.
• Do not wipe off.
• The product may be rubbed on, thus acting as a cleanser.
• It also acts as an astringent for oily skin.